Accel Capital strives to maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct in its marketing activities and is committed to complying with all federal and state laws and regulations regarding its obligations to any merchant’s desire for Accel Capital to not contact them by telephone.
No employee or third-party agent associated with Accel Capital shall engage in telemarketing practices that violate the terms of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991, and all applicable federal and state regulations.
If you want to be placed on our Internal Do Not Call List and don’t want to receive sales calls from Accel Capital, please complete the following steps:
- Call or write to our Customer Service Department by clicking on the “Contact Us” link;
- When you make a request be sure to include your name, mailing address, email address, and all telephone numbers you want us to place on our Internal Do Not Call List.
After we receive your request,
- We will place your name, address, email address, and those telephone number(s) you specify on our Internal Do Not Call List;
- We will note your request immediately; and
- We will strive to take no more than 7 days to remove your information from our active call lists.
We will maintain a record of your request and will honor your request for 5 years from the date you make the request, unless otherwise required by law. We will place a sales call to a telephone number on our Internal Do Not Call List only if (i) you provide us with the telephone number directly, or indirectly through a separate source, or notify us that you would like to receive sales calls and (ii) you do not request to place that telephone number back on our internal Do Not Call List.
There are certain circumstances for any inadvertent telephone call for which our company will not be liable. This called a “Safe Harbor.” To qualify for this “Safe Harbor,” we must show the following in written format:
- Our company has written procedures to comply with Do Not Call legal requirements;
- Our company trains its personnel in those procedures;
- Our company monitors compliance with and enforcement of these procedures;
- Our company maintains a list of numbers we will not call as a part of our Internal Do Not Call List policy;
- Before calling any business, we maintain records documenting the process; and
- We honor any merchant’s request for us to add their name to our Internal Do Not Call list and keep an ongoing record of those telephone numbers.
If any of your information changes, please notify us of the new name, address, email address and telephone number(s) in order to remain on our Internal Do Not Call List.
If you would like us to remove you from our Internal Do Not Call List, so you may receive our telephone solicitations, notify us by contacting Customer Service at (646) 518-7045.
Please be advised that this policy restricts telephone solicitation calls from Accel Capital only. Therefore, you may continue to receive telephone calls from other companies, including our affiliates. In addition, we may still contact you by other means of communication and by telephone for non-marketing purposes such as for servicing or collecting accounts.
For a copy of our Do Not Call Policy, please contact us via phone at (646) 518-7045 or email us at HR@accelcapital.com.
We respect your right to privacy.
Thank you for your interest in our policy.
For Nevada Customers Only: We are providing this notice under state law. If you are located in Nevada and have a preexisting business relationship with us, you may be placed on our internal Do Not Call list by calling us at (646) 518-7045 or by e-mailing us at HR@accelcapital.com. To obtain further information on this notice, contact: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington Street, Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone: 702-486-3132; E mail: BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us or HR@accelcapital.com, at the telephone number and email listed above in this notice. If you would like to add your number to the National Do Not Call List, you may do so by calling 1-888-382-1222 or online at www.donotcall.gov.