We are looking for an energetic Funding Specialist to join our expanding financial sales team in Midtown Manhattan.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, motivated sales professional with high drive and passion. If you are hungry for your opportunity to make a difference in a fast paced, growing sales environment then this is your chance. While there are many duties expected of this position, energy, integrity and an overwhelming desire to compete and win is required.
▶ Accel Capital Who We Are
Accel Capital is a leading provider of funding solutions for small, medium and large businesses. We operate across the United States with our main offices in Midtown Manhattan. We specialize in offering financial solutions to businesses looking to grow and build their company.
Accel Capital has a mindset of continuous growth; not only for the company as a whole but also for our employees by giving them a solid career path.
- Collaboration across all departments and levels is a backbone of the Accel Capital culture. A place where every voice is important and holds value.
- Everyone plays a key role in helping create and maintain strong relationships with our customers and helping us grow as an industry financial leader.
- Team mentality: People + Process + Customers = Success and Growth.
▶ Why You’ll Want to Work Here
Why work at Accel Capital? Being a team member here contributes to the higher values of customer service, satisfaction, and follow up, making a real impact on the business. Plus, the work environment is exciting and energetic!
- Be part of a team of great individuals who want to make an impact every day
- Join an inclusive culture that is personally and professionally invested in all our employees
- Receive constant opportunity for growth for all hard working, invested employees
The Funding Specialist will be responsible of the following:
- Prospect our ideal customer profile via phone and leads provided
- Understand customer’s needs and requirements for their business
- Create a great impression by effectively communicating our value proposition in helping them build their business
- Educate and develop leads to turn them into qualified opportunities
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly metrics (KPIs)
- Maintain accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in CRM system
- Strategic Vision
- Building organizational capacity
- Results driven
- Embrace change
- Collaboration and Influence
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer value and Market focus
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong Work Ethics (Integrity, Honesty, Sense of responsibility, Discipline, etc.).
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a commission driven environment
- Solid prospecting and cold calling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a unique telephone sales personality
- Ability to work autonomously, self-disciplined
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer skills, internet savvy and a strong aptitude for learning new systems
- Be comfortable with a fast-paced environment and ever-evolving solutions
At Accel Capital we believe in having a competitive compensation scheme to motivate and retain our employees. A salary plus commission is provided to help you build a strong career path where you can thrive.